ITM Marketing is currently looking to hire several fun, upbeat, professional individuals for an established outbound program that could include some weekend shifts. If you like talking on the phone and being part of a fun environment, this could be the perfect job for you!
The ability to provide both excellent telephone and people skills, as well as handling inbound and outbound calls is a must. The position requires that you be able to provide outstanding customer service. Answer inquires and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Individuals must be flexible to work any scheduled shift between of the hours of 8:30 am and 9:30 pm.
Proficiency in basic computer and keyboarding skills are required as well as the ability to navigate multiple computer databases.
Please apply in person between 8:30am and 4:00pm Monday through Friday at ITM Marketing. We are located at 470 Downtowner Plaza Coshocton, OH 48312 between Sears and Shelby Theatres
Email resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is to establish a working relationship with customers via telephone or mail. This position requires excellent telephone and people skills. Provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers to answer inquires and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information. Position can sometimes be very demanding and stressful. Fielding inbound/outbound calls.
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior at all times with all company staff
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Meet and maintain the minimum requirement of the job
- Ensures that all customers receive prompt, courteous, and professional services
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all customer information
- Maintain a professional demeanor under stressful circumstances
- Practice excellent telephone and written communication skills, including voice tone and grammar, answer phones professionally
- Route calls to the appropriate resource
- Attends all required training
- Performs other job-related duties as required and assigned.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Proficient in basic computer and keyboarding applications
- Knowledge of customer services principles and practices
- Strong organizational, and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communications, and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Windows-based computer programs and other databases or other required call center equipment.
- Individuals will be typing and entering data on a computer during work hours may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday.
- FINGER DEXTERITY: Using primarily just the fingers to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects, or pinching fingers together.
- TALKING: Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- AVERAGE HEARING: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
- REPETITIVE MOTIONS: Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers